Generations Healthcare Network provides On-Site Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis services. Our on-site dialysis units offers the latest in medical technology in a state-of-the-art environment.
What is Dialysis?
Hemodialysis is a treatment in which blood is filtered through a mechanical process when a person’s kidneys can no longer perform this function.
Who Should Participate in Dialysis Services?
For individuals with kidney failure or other conditions that require renal support, Generations Healthcare Network’s on-site dialysis program offers the highest level of care and supervision in a convenient setting.
Why Choose Generations Healthcare Network for Dialysis Services?
Generations Healthcare Network’s on-site hemodialysis program is provided through a partnership with Dialyze Direct and their highly skilled staff. The program is overseen by Board-Certified Nephrologists and is offered six days a week, with convenience and ease to admit a patient quickly and thoroughly.
Generations Healthcare Network is committed to providing quality of life for our residents in comfortable and familiar surroundings, while eliminating concerns over time spent in transportation to and from an outside dialysis center, especially in inclement weather. Our program includes:
- On-site clinical supervision by Board Certified Nephrologists
- Personal dialysis care technician familiar with each individual’s needs
- Specially-designed dialysis treatment room
- Director available for initial assessment and ongoing assistance
- Individual treatment planning by our interdisciplinary team
- Specialized diets formulated by a registered dietician
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Individual dialysis machines with television monitors
- Highly trained, full-time staff
- Social service support
The ability of Generations Healthcare Network to provide comprehensive skilled nursing, sub-acute care and rehabilitation add significantly to the program’s value, particularly for individuals coping with complex, multiple medical conditions.
Our interdisciplinary team designs a customized program based on your personal health goals, with ongoing support for a successful outcome.
Which Communities Offer This Service?
- Generations at Applewood
- Generations at Elmwood Park
- Generations at Regency
- Generatins at Rock Island
- Auburn Village
Coming Soon To:
- Generations at Neighbors